Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tag, You're It

I've been tagged by the wonderfully talented and generous TessaD (and if it sounds like I'm sucking up, I am - seriously, did you see the nice things things she said about me? And I wasn't even paying her). Anyway, I'm supposed to tell you eight interesting things about myself. Eight!? Sheesh. I may have to make up a few. Here goes:

  1. My sister and I had our hair cut regularly by a former Navy barber until we were in high school (our dad). Trust me, it wasn't pretty and I have the pictures to prove it.
  2. I almost always read the end of a book before I start it, unless it's a mystery. It there's no happily ever after, I'm not interested.
  3. I'm fascinated by television shows about real life hauntings and ghosts, but I can't watch them at night if I'm alone. They might be watching too.
  4. I love to watch people falling down: America's Funniest Home Videos, strangers, family, friends. It doesn't matter. If they fall, I will laugh. I don't know how I haven't been slapped more.
  5. I won't wear a bathing suit in public, ever. The last time I did was probably 1982.
  6. I have approximately seven stuffed monkeys sitting in my bedroom as we speak. And they all have names. I think I might need help.
  7. I was named after a Native American friend of my dad's.
  8. I'm seriously addicted to the Nancy Drew Mystery computer games. Another aspiring author, girl detective.

1 comment:

Tessa Dare said...

Thanks for playing, AAA!

Another one who reads the ending first - whew. Thought I was alone there.

I, too, love America's Funniest Home Videos. I have learned so much from that show. Such as, that I must protest loudly and energetically every time much DH says, "maybe we should buy a trampoline."