Monday, November 26, 2007

This is for TessaD

The top five reasons I haven't updated my blog in more than a month:
  1. I've been busy compiling this list naturally.
  2. Ever since Britney lost custody of her kids, I haven't been able to put two words together.
  3. I've been working on solving not only all of the world's socioeconomic problems but thought I'd give world peace a shot while I was at it. Of course, I can't even control my own road rage, so this may take a while.
  4. I bought a new Nancy Drew computer game and can't possibly blog while the Case of the Crystal Skull remains unsolved. Whatever would the Hardy Boys think of me?
  5. My muse has recently relocated to Siberia and I'm currently saving up for a plane ticket and one of those furry hats.



2 comments:

Tessa Dare said...

But you're still around! Yay!

The muse will come back... with all sorts of stories to tell. Siberia, hmm? I don't think anyone's done a Yeti paranormal romance yet. ;-)

Another Aspiring Author said...

I was thinking maybe a book entitled "The Yeti Cometh". Of course, since it's a romance maybe that's just creepy. *sigh* Back to the drawing board.