Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gone But Not Forgotten

I'm talking about my muse unfortunately. When I said in my last post that she had recently relocated to Siberia, I'm afraid I was being much too optimistic. I've now realized the fickle thing has actually gotten lost somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. I was prepared to battle snow up to my eyeballs and 7-foot Yetis to reclaim her, but this is too much. *sigh* I'm truly at a loss. I suppose I could run an ad in the "Lost and Found" section of my local newspaper and see what happens. [Lost: Obstinate muse who never comes when called, is only barely paper trained, and answers to the name Her Royal Imperial Highness]. If anyone happens to see her, first kick her in the shins for me then tell her she's sorely missed.

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

Know how you feel ...

Andrea