Saturday, February 2, 2008

The No Update Update

Well, here it is the first week of February, almost an entire month since I last posted. And what exciting and productive news do I have to report? If you guessed a big fat zero, you get a cookie. Go ahead, shove the whole thing in your mouth if you want....no one's looking. Actually, I haven't been completely useless the past few weeks. I did manage somehow to work up enough energy to write a whole sentence. Yep, you heard me, a complete sentence with nouns and verbs and other grammar type words. I guess I was hoping maybe they would mutiple like bunnies when I wasn't looking but alas this was not to be.

Still no postcard from my errant Muse. She's probably lying on a beach somewhere being served margaritas and chocolate by a cabana boy named Raoul. Tramp. Of course, if that were true, I don't suppose I'd be in a hurry to come home either.

No comments: