Monday, July 30, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday -- I Wish

I'm sitting here on Monday and I have absolutely nothing to say. "So why post?" you might ask. Ahh...good question. I'm trying to practice writing through these dry spells. Oh sure, what's in it for you, the poor reader who has to sit through my nonsensical rambling about only God knows what? Um....my charming company? Or sadly, you might not notice a difference. *sigh* But since this hasn't degenerated as of yet into "Another Whiny Author", I'm going to try to keep it on the positive side. Oh, sure, it's been almost an entire week since I've written, not that I'm counting mind you. So what's a writer to do when inspiration has apparently left the building?.........You didn't really think I'd have the answer to that did you? I tried watching A Haunting on the Discovery Channel but all that did was scare the hell out of me (why, oh, why does no one on that show ever leave the lights on?!). I tried talking to my little kitten, but all he did was yawn and go to sleep. Apparently the angst of the modern day writer are of little interest to him. What a snob. And of course, I read all my usual writing blogs, but all those articulate and relevant postings did was depress me. Oh, hell. I went degenerated to Whiny after all.

No comments: